Are you looking to make your mark on the esports industry? Want to be a part of building a leading esports news platform into the next industry powerhouse? Esports Talk is an esports news company specializing in creating detailed, accessible, and entertaining coverage of the esports industry and those that power it. Each member of our team considers themselves not just a part of the industry, but a part of the gaming community at large, and as such we’re driven by a singular vision when it comes to making content that we would enjoy as fans ourselves.
As we continue to grow explosively, we’re looking for dedicated, energized, and creative team members who have what it takes to help Esports Talk reach the next level. We’re a deeply collaborative team where reliable, outcome-oriented individuals who can think outside the box will thrive. With our very open and welcoming culture, you’ll find yourself not just being asked to complete your assigned tasks in a timely manner but to share your own thoughts and ideas as well.
If you truly live and breathe esports and gaming culture, this is the home for you.
To apply for any of the positions below, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line *INSERT POSITION NAME HERE*_Application_*INSERT YOUR NAME HERE*. Please include a resume with a portfolio of your work as well as a brief cover letter detailing why you feel you would be an excellent fit for the team. Successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We’re looking for writers and Esports enthusiasts who can write news articles, editorial pieces, and more – we want to hear what you have to say!
Esports Talk is looking for esports/gaming Writers to join our team. Esports Talk is steadily growing into a leading esports content platform. Writing at Esports Talk is a great way to make your content reach thousands of readers. You should be a versatile writer who can source and write compelling stories about a variety of subjects, including big gaming franchises, esports, and online culture (streamers and YouTubers). While you won’t be expected to know everything about every esports, game, or streamer, we are looking for someone who has a broad knowledge and can also specialize in a few areas.
- Write informative gaming content (guides, tier lists, reviews)
- Must have thorough knowledge about at least two prominent esports/gaming titles (such as Call of Duty, Fortnite, Street Fighter, PUBG, Magic: The Gathering, League of Legends)
- Must have strong command over the English language, with minimal factual and grammatical errors in writing
- Must be capable of researching topics in-depth to provide quality information to our readers
- Excellent knowledge on gaming/esports
- Strong command of the English language (US) is a must
- Should have a knack for sentence composition, grammar
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently
- Understanding and knowledge of the culture behind gaming & esports
- A snappy and compelling writing style
- Able to meet short deadlines under pressure
- Have a keen attention to detail – can spot grammatical errors and fact check
- Creative ability – able to think of feature ideas and suggest news stories that will resonate with our audience
- Social media presence a plus
- SEO knowledge desirable but not essential
- Experience with content management systems is desirable
- Proficiency in G-Suite and Microsoft Office
We are seeking a Content Creator to join our team to work in-house in our recording studio in Las Vegas, Nevada. Please send links to your YouTube channels or any content you have featured in.
Do you live and breathe esports? Stay up late watching the latest events? Are you looking for your opportunity to get involved in the industry? Then you may be an excellent fit for the Esports Talk team!
Esports Talk is an esports news platform dedicated to providing timely and in-depth news and analysis for the esports industry with a focus on players, organizations, and the games that make it all possible. As we continue to grow at a steady pace, we’re looking for highly talented and energized team members who are creative yet organized with established skills and the determination to add value to all that we do. The ideal applicant will be receptive to feedback while demonstrating their own unique voice in their work. If you are a reliable, outcome-oriented original thinker with the ability to brainstorm and generate content on a deadline, we invite you to apply.
We’re looking for a content creator who can bring a high level of creativity, esports knowledge, and energy to the table as our newest addition to our content team. The most important features we’re looking for in a candidate are a true passion for esports and a fantastic on-camera personality. All candidates will be required to submit a cover letter, resume, and a demo reel/sample of on-camera work.
- Deeply knowledgeable and passionate about esports with in-depth knowledge of major esports, the industry, and those involved in it
- Approachable, upbeat, and high energy personality for content
- Conduct research for stories and effectively translate them into entertaining and easily digestible content
- Demonstrate excellence in verbal and written English
- Exhibit creative thinking
- Attention to detail and well organized
- Ability to effectively communicate and work closely with a team
- Research stories and relay them effectively to our audience
- Work closely with the Team Leader to establish viable plans corresponding to esports
- Making sure content is produced on schedule and to a high standard
- Visualize, create, and edit esports videos, podcasts, and more
- Troubleshoot, proactively identify, and quickly execute on issues and/or inefficiencies
- Support production and post-production staff
- Work with the esports team to grow social media platforms
- 2+ years of experience in production for digital and/or new media content
- Must be deeply familiar with the gaming and esports space
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, and flexible
- Confident in their ability to keep others on task
- Able to proactively own & execute designated tasks independently, with a high level of comfort asking for help when needed
- Experience working with and/or managing Asana, Trello, Jira, or similar project management system
- Proficiency in G-Suite and Microsoft Office
- An articulate speaking voice that projects well for video and audio content
- Familiarity with video editing software (Adobe Premiere Pro experience a plus)
- Willing and able to learn new things
- Ability to quickly digest and convey information
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of major esports, the industry, and those involved in it
- Familiarity with the unique preferences of the YouTube community a plus
- Familiarity with YouTube SEO a plus
- Existing social media following helpful
- Minimum of HS Diploma