Esports Talk Turns Three Years Old, Anniversary Sweepstakes
Today, June 5th, Esports Talk turns three years old. It’s been an incredible three years full of hard work and late nights for the whole team and we couldn’t be more grateful for all of the support from our audience and community that has brought us here. In honor of our anniversary, Jake and Hunter sat down to answer a few questions about Esports Talk and more. Check that out here. We’ve also decided to give back in a few ways with a mini giveaway in honor of the third anniversary of Esports Talk. We’re giving away ten of our highly requested Red Giraffe tees as well as two Respawn chairs (one of our sponsors) for lucky grand prize winners. You can find all of the official rules and details below.
Esports Talk Anniversary Sweepstakes
The basic gist of our sweepstakes is simple: ten winners will receive one of our Red Giraffe tee-shirts, while two grand prize winners will receive a Respawn chair as well as a tee-shirt. Winners will be contacted All you need to do to enter is subscribe to our channel and comment on our anniversary Q&A. Winners will be contacted next Saturday (6/12). While we’re unfortunately only able to offer this opportunity to residents of the continental USA, we’re looking into ways to give back to our audience outside of the US as well.
From myself as well as the entire team, thank you for watching, reading, and supporting our content for the past three years. 2021 in particular has been a year of growth for Esports Talk as we discuss what the future looks like for our team. We have a ton of incredible announcements related to that coming soon (one in particular we’re extremely excited about) so stay tuned.
1. Eligibility: The Esports Talk Anniversary Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States of America (Excluding Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico) who enter via YouTube.com/C/EsportsTalk. Entrants must be [years of age or older] as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Esports Talk’s employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Esports Talk Anniversary Sweepstakes.
2. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Sweepstakes, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by Esports Talk’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. Esports Talk reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at Esports Talk’s sole discretion. By entering this Sweepstakes, you are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of Esports Talk as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Esports Talk Anniversary Sweepstakes.
3. Esports Talk Anniversary Sweepstakes Entry Period: This promotion begins on 6/5/21 at 11:00 AM PST and ends on 6/12/21 at 12:00 PM PST (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
4. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Esports Talk Anniversary Sweepstakes by commenting on the video “Esports Talk 400K QnA (Ask Us Anything)” on YouTube while being subscribed to Esports Talk. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at Esports Talk’s sole discretion. There are no bonus entries, every entrant is only allowed one submission to the Esports Talk Anniversary Sweepstakes.
5. Prizes: Ten Winner(s) of the Esports Talk Anniversary Sweepstakes will receive a tee-shirt (valued at $25 USD). Two grand prize winners will receive a Respawn 200 chair (valued at roughly $200 USD) as well as a tee-shirt. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by Esports Talk. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Esports Talk’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for Esports Talk to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
7. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing. The Esports Talk will notify the Winner(s) by contacting them – within five days following Winner selection. Esports Talk is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall Esports Talk be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within seven days from the time the award notification was sent or is found ineligible, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Esports Talk Anniversary Sweepstakes by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT ESPORTS TALK’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this Esports Talk Anniversary Sweepstakes, You understand and agree that Esports Talk, any individual acting on the Esports Talk’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of Esports Talk shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Esports Talk Anniversary Sweepstakes, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
9. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, Esports Talk reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Esports Talk Anniversary Sweepstakes should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Esports Talk’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Esports Talk Anniversary Sweepstakes. Esports Talk, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Esports Talk. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Esports Talk Anniversary Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by Esports Talk in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, Esports Talk has the right to maintain the integrity of the Esports Talk Anniversary Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user, beyond the number allowed by the Esports Talk Anniversary Sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.] Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Esports Talk Anniversary Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, Esports Talk reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless Esports talk and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Sweepstakes and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS ESPORTS TALK ANNIVERSARY SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND NEVADA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and Esports Talk, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Sweepstakes, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Nevada having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes. The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Esports Talk LLC 1980 Festival Plaza Dr; Suite 340 Las Vegas, NV 89135 USA. Requests must be postmarked no later than 6/14/21.
14. All Entrants must comply with the official YouTube Community Guidelines and Terms of Service or they will be disqualified. The Esports Talk Anniversary Sweepstakes is not associated with YouTube in any way. YouTube has not sponsored this Sweepstakes and YouTube is not liable for any aspects of the Esports Talk Anniversary Sweepstakes
15. By checking here, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules of the Esports Talk Anniversary Sweepstakes.